Friday, June 26, 2009

Back from Bali

So, we're back from Bali for a week before we jet off to Malaysia for visa work. Just enough time for me to fall ill once again. Life in an impoverished country can take its toll on even the most diligent of us.

While in Lovina Beach area on the north coast of Bali, Mona and I both completed the PADI Open Water SCUBA certification. A phenomenal sport...philosophical undertaking...shift in perspective. I have many diving friends that have boasted of the beauty and majesty of life underwater, but I couldn't have understood the depth of this truth until I did it myself. And all this joyful transformation takes place a mere few meters under the surface. Added benefit: now when we're on vacation, we have another option of activity.

My underwater camera will be developed shortly. Pics to come here and on Facebook.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

After receiving information on your school I did a little "googling" and found your blog - how encouraging. I hope you do not mind if I follow along. My prayers are with you as you are reaching out to others!

 
At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home