Thursday, August 02, 2007

Merlin's Vanishing Act

The good news is that my cat Merlin was waiting for me when I got home today. He wouldn't tell me where he had been the last two weeks, but he was looking fat and healthy, so I can only assume he found a house with some yummy niblets. In an effort to win him back, I locked him in the house and fed him KFC. But, when my back was turned, James let him outside and he darted off into the night.

So I'm overjoyed that Merlin is well, but I'm upset that he didn't hang around for long. I'm hoping that he comes home tonight!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the good news from Mona is that Merlin is coming home more often now!

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home